I noticed something weird, something unnatural and alarming on my twitter profile:
Do you see what I see? No?! Let me help you out.
There you go. I'm talking about startups a lot. At least I tweet about them a hell of a lot. Almost all the time. Now what I'm going to do about this is I'll start the Startup Frenzy series in which I summarise my favourite articles about startups I read. I'm going to do this bi-weekly but no money back guarantee, okay?
As for the first batch:
- $745 revenue in 14 hours of work in a startup by @chrisbiallas
- When Our Blog Became a Business: How We Made $2,000 From One Blog Post by @lawdonnie
- Should you startup more than once? I’ve got $58,332 as evidence by @nathanbarry
- Idea to $5,000/mo in Recurring Revenue in 5 Months by @Shpigford
- SaaS: 4 Mistakes We’ve Made During Our Beta And How To Avoid Them by @frontapp
Hope to see you next week as well ;)